The nanoPVD-S10A-WA is a Wide-Area configuration that extends the capabilities of the nanoPVD-S10A to allow for even coating of substrate diameters up to 8″, in a benchtop package. RF and DC magnetron sputtering allow for deposition of both metals and insulating materials.
While keeping the same chamber design, the Wide-Area version of the nanoPVD-S10A contains magnetron sputtering sources oriented directly upwards towards substrate platens. This arrangement in combination with substrate rotation and exposure plates with specially-designed orifices allows for coating of substrates up to 8" diameter for applications in which tight uniformity specifications are not critical.
Like the nanoPVD-S10A, magnetrons are water-cooled for sustained high-power operation and accept industry-standard targets. In addition, nanoPVD-S10A-WA units come with all attractive features of the nanoPVD range including turbomolecular pumping systems, recipe-based automated operation via touchscreen HMIs, and compact designs for benchtop location.
Get a Quote
Tell us about your project and a member of the team will be in touch.
- Application-specific configuration for the nanoPVD-S10A
- Uniform coating for substrates up to 8” diameter
- Water-cooled magnetron sputtering sources for industry-standard 2" targets
- MFC-controlled process gases
- DC and/or RF power supplies
- Fully automatic operation via touchscreen HMI
- Define/save multiple process recipes
- Base pressures <5 × 10-7 mbar
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Cleanroom compatible
- Proven performance
Available options include:
- Dry backing pump
- Fast chamber vent
- Automatic high-resolution pressure control
- Additional process gases
- Up to 2 magnetron sputtering sources
- RF and/or DC power supplies
- SputterSwitch power supply/source switching technology
- Quartz crystal sensor head
The nanoPVD-S10-WA is a semi-custom tool, with final design being subject to customer requirements.
Call us today to discuss your requirements!