Budget-friendly, entry-level thermal evaporation system. The modern equivalent of the Edwards E306.
The M307 is a floor-standing evaporation tool optimised for uniform deposition onto substrates with maximum diameters of 6”, and is capable of standard thermal evaporation for metals and low-temperature evaporation (LTE) for organics. All power supplies and controller units are fully integrated within the system electronics rack. The vacuum chamber is a glass bell-jar and is fitted with removable deposition shielding for minimised cross-contamination. The pumping system is based on a turbomolecular pump, with both rotary and scroll-type backing pumps available.
The M307 is an extremely compact system optimised for ease of use but without compromising the film qualities provided. It represents outstanding value for money. It even has its own onboard water-cooling system making installation a simple task.
Techniques: Thermal evaporation // Low-temperature thermal evaporation (LTE)
- Modular design
- Glass bell-jar or box-type stainless-steel chambers
- Turbomolecular pumping systems
- Base pressures <5 × 10-7 mbar
- Metals and organics deposition
- PLC pump and vent control
- Onboard cooling water
- Simple, fast installation
- Low entry cost
- Comprehensive safety features
- Proven performance
Get a Quote
Tell us about your project and a member of the team will be in touch.
Available options include:
- Chamber: Extended-height bell-jar.
- Pumping: Rotary or scroll backing pumps.
- Stages: Rotation.
- Shutters: Source and substrate.
- Operation: Manual via front panels.
- Process: Quartz crystal sensor heads for rate/thickness monitoring or feedback-loop control.
Common MiniLab 026 setups include:
- Thermal evaporation (metals): Two TE1 thermal evaporation sources with source shutter and rotation stage. High power TEC-4S power supply and controller with manual control. Quartz crystal sensor head with PC software for rate/thickness monitoring.
- Thermal evaporation (metals and organics): Two TE1 thermal evaporation sources for metals and LTE-1CC component for organics. Source shutters and rotation stage. Evaporation power supplies linked to quartz crystal sensor head and Inficon SQC-310 process controller for automated process control per user-defined rates/thicknesses.